We understand how quickly transaction opportunities and challenges can arise, and how these critical business decisions can influence your company’s short and long-term success. AAFCPAs’ multi-disciplinary Business Transaction Advisory team has 45+ years of experience advising businesses managing and executing buy-side, sell-side, and internal transactions.
We help clients make informed decisions and execute transactions through all stages of the deal cycle. From identifying synergies to maximizing deal returns, AAFCPAs has the specialized knowledge, tax depth, and technical expertise that sellers, buyers and lenders need.
Why Clients Appreciate AAFCPAs’ Transaction Advisory Solutions:
- AAFCPAs’ Business Transaction Advisory team has 45+ years of experience advising businesses managing and executing buy-side, sell-side, and internal transactions.
- Our broad experience helps ensure success in all aspects of the transaction, including liquidity, tax structuring, asset protection, valuation, due diligence, and profitable growth.
- Our in-house, multi-disciplinary team includes CPAs, certified exit planning advisors (CExPs), Consulting Tax Attorneys, Trust & Estate Tax Strategists, Consulting CFOs, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals (CFPs®), professionals Accredited in Business Valuations (ABVs), and independent insurance agents. We execute from all angles.
- We leverage the deep resources of our 240+ person CPA and consulting firm, as well as national and global resources, and apply our proven financial consulting and tax expertise to your transaction.
- Our depth allows us to be nimble and mobilize quickly as needed based on your timeline and internal capabilities to ensure you capitalize on time sensitive opportunities and execution.
- We believe that proactive and open communication with our clients will always be the key to success in delivering outstanding consulting services.
Transaction Advisory Solutions:
|Solution:||Sell-Side||Buy-Side||Internal Transactions||Private Equity Support||Lenders|
|Evaluation of exit options: transfer/sale to outsider, transfer/sale to next generation, transfer/sale to management; partial sale to private equity firm; sell to Employee Stock Ownership Plan; or gifting||✓||✓|
|Assessment of personal, business, and market timing||✓
|Due diligence processes||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Business valuations & identification of value enhancement opportunities||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Due diligence processes to ensure the succession plan will meet your financial and business goals||✓|
|Analysis and advice on tax implications, opportunities & challenges||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Cash flow projections from the exchange||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Personal financial planning||✓||✓||✓|
|Life insurance evaluation to ensure proper funding & key person insurance planning||✓||✓||✓|
|Transaction structure analysis||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Key employee compensation programs||✓||✓||✓|
|Analysis of financial documents to objectively determine the quality, viability, and stability of revenues, cash flows, and profitability||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Post transaction integration||✓||✓|